November 17, 2014

untitled screenplay #2

INT. on a couple sitting on a bench. The silence is deafening, so the girl decides to break the ice.

GIRL: Want to hear a joke?
GUY: Sure!
GIRL: Knock, knock...
GUY: Who's there?
GIRL: Oh, haha, it's me, Sarah? I know you said you were sick but I thought I would bring you some soup! Hehe
GUY: Sarah! Hi. Umm... thanks, but now's not really a good time, I'm feeling super shitty and-
A WOMAN'S VOICE OFF CAMERA INTERRUPTS GUY.
GIRL #2: HOney who is it!?!
GIRL: OMG is there someone in there with you???
GUY: I uh-
GIRL #2 SLIDES ONTO THE BENCH LIKE SHE FUCKING OWNS THE PLACE AND SHE'S DRESSED IN JUST A TOWEL LIKE IT'S NOVEMBER??? ACTUALLY NO GET HYPOTHERMIA SEE IF I CARE. GOD. ANYWAYS SO GIRL #1 IS ALL:
GIRL: WTF Jeremy! 
GIRL #2: Can we hELP you???
GIRL: *sobs* Orange you glad I didn't say banana...

END SCENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment