February 27, 2014

OOTD: blue collar

WEARING:
BDG High waisted jeans from Urban Outfitters
Thrifted button up
Nasty Gal high low sweater
Aldo Baroque necklace
Beanie from American Apparel
Aldo backpack

Then I switched outfits super quick!!! Lol!!!!!

Hey! Welcome to the first outfit of the day post in 2014! How exciting! To be honest with you, I'm writing this post in my sweatpants because I was wearing that outfit soley for the post of a long overdue OOTD on here. Ha. Ha? I mean, I was totally going to wear it all day, but I began to have sweatpant withdrawals :((((( So here we are. I've had a lot of coffee. Caramel macchiatos are now the fruit of my existence. Aren't you glad I told you this very important information? I should go. Bye help me bye.

3 comments:

  1. you're such a babe! These shots are gorgeous and funny all at the same time, mega babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i love starbucks lol

    ReplyDelete