September 23, 2013

lonely songs for dog lovers

SO FRIDAY NIGHT I HAD AN EP RELEASE CONCERT AND IT WAS GREAT AND HERE IT IS IF YOU MISSED IT.


Seriously though, I had such a fun time and want to thank all who came to listen and support, or not listen but support, or listen and not support. EITHER WAY, I do indeed thank ye. Even the two nasties in the bathroom. You sure made it unforgettable...
The whole process was a great learning experience for me, so those are always good. If you missed the show (hopefully you were in the hospital or something. well, not hopefully. but you know what I mean. actually forget it we probably don't even know each other very well), I still have EP's available to purchase so HIT ME UP! Or, if you prefer to live in the digital age, you can purchase one off my bandcamp page: http://haleyblais.bandcamp.com/
THANKS YOU GUYS!  Just don't tell me if you don't like it, okay? I would like to keep a SHRED of my dignity for once.
 
FOLLOW ME ON:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE(S):



1 comment: