April 23, 2013

OOTD: barbie hurl

WEARING:
H&M red collared dress
Thrifted sport crop top
American Apparel knee high socks
Vintage Tommy Hilfiger platform sneakers

ACCESSORIES:
Aldo polka dot backpack
Aldo sunglasses
Vintage Gucci watch
Geneva white silicone watch from Ebay
Aldo spiked bracelets
Barbie necklace from when I was a wee lil' one

MAKEUP:
MAC Saint Germain lipstick
MAC Lash Zoom mascara
Annabelle #44 rose blush
Revlon Color Stay Copper Spice eyeshadow

TODAY I TOTALLY PERSPIRED! Not usually something to be proud of, but it's the first time the weather has had such affects on me in what seems like 365 days! But who's counting. So in honor of this perspiration, I got super exited and threw on some knee socks, bright pink lipstick and necklaces I've had since I was four! I probably used to put them in my mouth! Awesome! I call this look "Barbie Hurl". Why? Because it's so ugly I puked? No because I channeled my inner child and cross contaminated it with my angsty teenage self! Look at how much fun I'm having in the sun with my dad. Oh you can't see him, he's the master behind the lens. He was so drunk. Get it, because he was taking so many SHOTS. Ohhhhh, sunshine induced puns. The funny thing is, I'm talking about how much I'm enjoying this weather from my dark cave of a computer room indoors.
there are things out there
I've clearly had my fill of vitamin D anyways. It's vitamin D right?

8 comments:

  1. So jealous that you have that lipstick and this outfit is super cute.
    p.s. I love your YouTube videos - so funny! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you!! I totally forgot you were following me here already and completely fangirled on your blog. Awkward?? No regrets.

      Delete
  2. Your style is so cool and quirky!! love it :) thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and for following!! following back!! :*

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I absolutely loved your blog so no problem! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! Really like your socks! Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin'. Wanna follow me back? Please tell me what you think of my blog- I'm new to this!


    www.the-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk

    x jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutteeee outfit...i'm really loving your style & your blog! So happy I stumbled across your blog...its adorable! Anddd I am your newest follower hey hey hey! Hope you can swing by mine sometime!!

    xo, Kelsey Belle
    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Your blog is wonderful as well! Following!

      Delete