March 24, 2013

i always wanted to be a tenenbaum


Note: wooden finger made out of band aids and scotch tape.
Suzy and Sam from "Moonrise Kingdom"
Sweet Lime from "The Darjeeling Limited"
Last night I channeled my inner teenage angst (which wasn't too hard) and multiplied it by 10 in order to go out and prove to the world I am Margot Tenenbaum. Okay not the world. Like 15(ish) people probably. 15(ish) people all dressed in attire straight from Wes Anderson's wonderful brain. That's right, it was a Wes Anderson themed party for my friend's birthday! I can die happily. I wish I had taken more photos of this wonderful evening but I was too busy chain smoking in the corner and thinking unmentionable thoughts about my brother (not actually)(gross)(Matt no).  

GET MARGOT'S LOOK:
Take black eyeliner. Put it on your eyes. A lot. Wear fur so people know they can't mess with you. Don't smile. Leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment