October 21, 2012

we're here because we're here

I just did something very bad. This bad thing was going into the Tumblr search bar and typing in: "vintage halloween". The results I yielded were both awesome/nightmare inducing. I encourage you all to do this bad thing so we can have nightmares together.
Listen to this as you scroll through these photos of tiny children casually posing in the most terrifying, innocent Halloween costumes of yesteryear.

KID ON THE LEFT. KID ON THE LEFFFFTTTTT























"We're Here Because We're Here"























 

2 comments:

  1. Incredible photographs. Creepy, fascinating, awe-inspiring, entertaining and nostalgic! I commend you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A link to the tumblrs you sourced the from would be a good thing

    ReplyDelete