September 02, 2012

coyote flats

So the other day I ran into this random girl that let me dress her in my clothes and black lipstick and drive out to abandoned fields and take photos of her...how weird and convenient right? That's because: September fools! None of that happened. Well okay it all did except for the random girl part. The model you see is just my brave BFFAEALXOXOXLALALA Brooke, who let me dress her in my clothes and black lipstick and drive out to abandoned fields and take photos of her. SEPTEMBER FOOLS AGAIN SHE'S ACTUALLY AN ALIEN. I don't know. It's late. Why do I always post so late? Anyways it was super fun because we made really fun, random cozy outfits and went back in time to the 70's and posed on old washing machines and lost my sunglasses (that part was a bummer)!!! I'm surprised these turned out as well as they did considering they were taken on my iPhone 4S because my Nikon was dead. *Need a photographer for your special event, but can't afford the outrageous professional prices!? Well worry no more! For the mere price of a pair of new sunglasses you can have your photos taken by ME on my cell phone!!!*
Dex cardigan, thrifted dress and belt
Black Forever 21 platform pumps
Vintage bowl hat
Thrifted velvet top, knit scarf, XXI bell bottoms
Thrifted button down, Topshop cardigan
Rose skirt from a pal, cheetah print mittens
Lost Girl pin, my Mom's old necklace
My worn out combat boots

No comments:

Post a Comment